Using my truck for moving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
I had my 2014 2500 hemi now for about two week and I've already move four family and have to move my baby daughter this weekend again.

But this is nothing for the big 2500, btw I install the HID's in last night.

The hid's is 5k 35w head and 5k 55w fog and no they don't blind the on coming traffic.

Joe's 2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Good job, exercise that bad boy, and very sharp lighting. I am thinkni g of the HID for my low's if you dont mind what type and where did you order them?

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice...getting hids was one of the first mods I did...Sharp rig!

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Excellent! I did the same thing after picking mine up. Lots of runs between CA and UT towing box trailers, large travel trailers, a boat, and all with a bed full of stuff and cab packed with gear or people.

I squeezed in as much off roading as I could in the same period of time, trying to get a feel for the big new beasty.

Ended up rolling on 11,000 miles in four months! And to think I was looking at a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited Anniversary model before I lucked into finding the Power Wagon. No way that Jeep could do what this truck has done, with so much comfort, ease and class.

I really don't want to crunch the numbers on how much fuel I have burned in that same period of time, but I CAN say, I have no regrets.

Speed On! :happy160:

whatroads

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 QC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ 3.92
Nice when the moving is for yourself. When someone starts to bring up the topic of moving, or they have a large object to move, I immediately comment on how much I have moving anything in my truck. Usually, the line of conversation stops in it's tracks

JohnD72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice when the moving is for yourself. When someone starts to bring up the topic of moving, or they have a large object to move, I immediately comment on how much I have moving anything in my truck. Usually, the line of conversation stops in it's tracks

Funny, my neighbor started hinting around about moving a pool table the other day. When I made the comment that I wouldn't even use my truck to carry sheetrock for work, the conversation quickly changed direction. lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990