Changes to Billet Tech Catch Can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Guys, I just wanted to update everyone with a few minor changes that Billet Tech has made to the Ram catch cans. The Previous kits included the following...

-Catch Can
-Ram Z Bracket
-(1) Male/Male fitting
-(1) Mounting Bolt
-(2) PCV Hoses

The new kits will include the following:

-Catch Can
-Ram Z Bracket
-(1) Z Bracket Spacer
-(1) Mounting Bolt
-(2) Male/Male Fittings
-(2) PCV Hoses

The reason for this change is because a few customers had trouble removing the PCV line from the back of the intake manifold. If you have trouble with this, then simply pull the hard line out of the rubber hose, and use the 2nd Male/Male fitting to attach your new PCV line.

The added spacer is also there for those of you that want a little extra clearance between the can and the wire loom on the front of the valve cover on the 8 speed models.

I have not found a need for either of these extra parts based on the 50 or so catch cans that I have installed myself, but they are now included just in case you feel they will help.

Below is a link to a youtube video that Billet Tech made to show how simple this install is. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the kit.

2009-2014 Dodge Ram Oil Catch Can Installation - YouTube