big issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texasmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Himi
I`m sure this will get deleted or locked but I really need answers So, on November twenty-sixth I was told by Bully's that my PTB had been shipped and would arrive within a week. Then, December Tenth I emailed them again asking where my PTB was. Keep in mind I ordered it on October Second. Finally on December Ninth I received an email back from them. This is what it said;

Your item was been shipped.
I'm waiting for my partner to get me the tracking info to find out what has happened and to also provide it to you to so you have the information to see.
We are sorry about this. I know you were referred by
This is a seriously odd situation and again, I can't apologize enough.
Once we figure out where the TB is, we will redirect it and also offer you a credit to compensate.
Give me till the end of day to get this tracking and get a handle on it.

Here are the problems I am having with this:

1. Why would something that had already been shipped to me need to be redirected?

2. The response times to my emails were extremely slow.

3. I have emailed them multiple times after this asking for an update, again with no response back.

4. I was told they could not track the package in the past, my guess, because it was never shipped and there is nothing to track.

At this point I just want my money back. An I do not want to ever do business with such a dishonest company again. I like feel they have stolen my money and now trying to cover up their miss doings. It is completely unacceptable for any company to treat paying customers like this.

Razzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bunch of Bully's if you ask me.........this is Bully****!!!

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
So you ordered from them again given your recent experience? Seen the earlier thread so wondering if your first experience was so bad why order a tb from them? Not being smart ass Jw how that ended up.
Most likely shipped to you straight from the place that works the tb's so they redirected it to you from there. Had same shipping situation with my catch can and lift from them just didn't take that long.
Hope all gets settled I'm sure one will post soon.

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't see why it would be deleted as long as the posts are within forum rules.

If a member has an issue with a vendor on here I'm sure the forum would like to know the details so it doesn't happen again.

Maybe even help Bully's out to fix any shipping issues that may be present.

Request your money back and go somewhere else.

I have no dog in this fight. Just giving an outside view.

OP
OP
texasmedic

texasmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Himi
So you ordered from them again given your recent experience? Seen the earlier thread so wondering if your first experience was so bad why order a tb from them? Not being smart ass Jw how that ended up.
Most likely shipped to you straight from the place that works the tb's so they redirected it to you from there. Had same shipping situation with my catch can and lift from them just didn't take that long.
Hope all gets settled I'm sure one will post soon.

No I did not order from them again this is the same order they never sent the PTB that I ordered in October I am just trying to get my money back and they will not respond to my emails that is why I am posting this. I gave them every chance to make this right but if they will not answer a simple email I had no choice but to post this all I want is a refund

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
10-4 I was confused. Hope you get your refund though.

tkyle486

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow im all types of confused here so im going to try to break this down in public and hopefully you can let me know if im correct or not.
1) You ordered you PTB on October 2nd
2) On Nov 26 you received an email saying your PTB was shipped and should arrive within a week
3) On Dec 10th you emailed them because your item did not arrive (10 duty days after shipping email)
4) On Dec 9th (going back in time) they wrote you saying they item shipped just like they said on Nov 26, they apologized and took the blame and not push it on the shipping company and offered you credit to compensate.
I think I hit all the points on the shipping and emails now this is my issue with what you have going on. First if you forgot it’s the holidays which means packages get lost, stolen, damaged and yes redirected and yes items get back ordered which is no fault on the shipper but is a fault on the shipping company, second I ordered over 2k of items from them and got everything with a week or two and had no issues. Third yes packages gets redirect all the time, I ordered a D-ring Shackle from a guy on here and guess what it got redirected My USPS Shipping info 9114901123086379330998. Did I put they guy on blast for something the shipping company did hell no he shipped it the fact is the USPS messed up which happens, do I have the shackle nope still waiting! The response time for the email yeah sure should be a little faster but they are running a business with other customers and are trying to figure out why your order got dicked up. They are responding to you, regardless if you send one email or a thousand more than likely you are asking the same questions you have asked before and they have already answered, would I repeat myself after I told someone whats up NO I said it once that’s all it takes if theres an update ill let you know. And for your last problem when my package was redirected from NC I couldn’t track it past that as well neither could they guys at USPS. **** happens your in contact with them and they are working on it and are offering compensation something other companies will not do because they did their part and shipped your item. Its now up to the shipping company to get it to you. Im not in any way responding for BP but I am saying you should give it some time and work with them and not against them. I understand its frustrating not getting an item you ordered within a timely manner we have all been there but come on these guys are working with you on something they have no control over, give them some credit for trying to make it right.

OP
OP
texasmedic

texasmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Himi
Wow im all types of confused here so im going to try to break this down in public and hopefully you can let me know if im correct or not.
1) You ordered you PTB on October 2nd
2) On Nov 26 you received an email saying your PTB was shipped and should arrive within a week
3) On Dec 10th you emailed them because your item did not arrive (10 duty days after shipping email)
4) On Dec 9th (going back in time) they wrote you saying they item shipped just like they said on Nov 26, they apologized and took the blame and not push it on the shipping company and offered you credit to compensate.
I think I hit all the points on the shipping and emails now this is my issue with what you have going on. First if you forgot it’s the holidays which means packages get lost, stolen, damaged and yes redirected and yes items get back ordered which is no fault on the shipper but is a fault on the shipping company, second I ordered over 2k of items from them and got everything with a week or two and had no issues. Third yes packages gets redirect all the time, I ordered a D-ring Shackle from a guy on here and guess what it got redirected My USPS Shipping info 9114901123086379330998. Did I put they guy on blast for something the shipping company did hell no he shipped it the fact is the USPS messed up which happens, do I have the shackle nope still waiting! The response time for the email yeah sure should be a little faster but they are running a business with other customers and are trying to figure out why your order got dicked up. They are responding to you, regardless if you send one email or a thousand more than likely you are asking the same questions you have asked before and they have already answered, would I repeat myself after I told someone whats up NO I said it once that’s all it takes if theres an update ill let you know. And for your last problem when my package was redirected from NC I couldn’t track it past that as well neither could they guys at USPS. **** happens your in contact with them and they are working on it and are offering compensation something other companies will not do because they did their part and shipped your item. Its now up to the shipping company to get it to you. Im not in any way responding for BP but I am saying you should give it some time and work with them and not against them. I understand its frustrating not getting an item you ordered within a timely manner we have all been there but come on these guys are working with you on something they have no control over, give them some credit for trying to make it right.
1st I do not believe that the TB was shipped I had only received anything from them after I asked for a refund then they have not answered anything since then and I was promised an answer that day. 2nd they have not offered me anything for compensation I have been told a total of 6 times they are working on something and this has been since October when i placed my order. 3rd I have given them more chances then I should have to make this right and they have done NOTHING to try to make it right I just want my money back since they cannot provide the product I paid for over 2 months ago keep in mind when I placed the order I was told I would have it no later then the 24th of October the reason I am putting them on blast as you put it is because they will not respond to my emails or return a phone call this was my last resort as I have given them every chance to make this right

Razzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
1st I do not believe that the TB was shipped I had only received anything from them after I asked for a refund then they have not answered anything since then and I was promised an answer that day. 2nd they have not offered me anything for compensation I have been told a total of 6 times they are working on something and this has been since October when i placed my order. 3rd I have given them more chances then I should have to make this right and they have done NOTHING to try to make it right I just want my money back since they cannot provide the product I paid for over 2 months ago keep in mind when I placed the order I was told I would have it no later then the 24th of October the reason I am putting them on blast as you put it is because they will not respond to my emails or return a phone call this was my last resort as I have given them every chance to make this right

If I ordered something over 2 months ago and had not received it yet I would be losing my **** as well. You are doing what anybody else would do in this situation. No reasonable excuse what so ever for this to be happening to you. Any company that gave a damn would have sent another one long ago or refunded your money.