A/C question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DippedRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm having trouble finding a specific part. I added the center console to my quad express but the person I got it from did not include for the rear AC. He did send me the adapter but no where to hook up to under the dash.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Is this the A/C duct you are looking for? Please explain in detail exactly what you need and confirm this is for a 2012 ?

Thanks,
Benny

OP
OP
D

DippedRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry the first post wasn't very clear. I have all the plumbing for the AC to run under the center console but when I looked for somewhere to attach the plumbing under the dash I couldn't
Find anything to hook up to. I look on the website but nothing
Indicated that I need another part. Also to confirm this is for a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 ST with an Express package. Not sure how much all this will help.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Sorry the first post wasn't very clear. I have all the plumbing for the AC to run under the center console but when I looked for somewhere to attach the plumbing under the dash I couldn't
Find anything to hook up to. I look on the website but nothing
Indicated that I need another part. Also to confirm this is for a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 ST with an Express package. Not sure how much all this will help.

Please review the attachments and confirm you already have #14 under the console correct?

In order to figure out which dash duct please supply your VIN and I will see which one your truck was built without. The descriptions in my catalog are very vague.

Thanks

Attachments

• consoleduct.pdf
    95.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Dashducts.pdf
    55.5 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
D

DippedRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I do have #14 under console. I think I need #5 dash ducting. But here's my VIN 1C6RD6FT2CS259783

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
I do have #14 under console. I think I need #5 dash ducting. But here's my VIN 1C6RD6FT2CS259783

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This is a tough one, You have #5 as well and I do not see any other ducting that can possibly be added. Even this guy was not able to figure out what else was needed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x5PQpuzmqM See 4:15

Perhaps someone who has completed the conversion can chime in?