Tradesman tow hook insert.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Im looking for a pair of inserts, right and left for a Tradesman chrome front bumper to fill around the factory tow hooks.
I've found the single panel for the chrome bumpers that have a slot but I have 2 holes not a slot.

Looks like the same as the Big Horn or Outdoorsman inserts will fit my Tradesman.

Also what would 68089052AD run me?
I managed to crack mine today during an oil change. Turned around and stepped on it.

Last edited:

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Im looking for a pair of inserts, right and left for a Tradesman chrome front bumper to fill around the factory tow hooks.
I've found the single panel for the chrome bumpers that have a slot but I have 2 holes not a slot.

Looks like the same as the Big Horn or Outdoorsman inserts will fit my Tradesman.

Also what would 68089052ND run me?
I managed to crack mine today during an oil change. Turned around and stepped on it.

Hello,

I believe the part number you are looking is 68196982AA they look like this

68196982AA.png

They are sold in a set of 2 and are for 2013 and later trucks with steel bumpers.

Can be found here Repair Parts - Part #:

the resonator is as follows
RESONATOR-AIR CLEANER
Make: Dodge | Part#: 68089052AD
List Price: $140.00
Your Price: $97.93

If both were purchased they would ship Free

Thank you,
Benny