Custom fit seat covers? (2017 tradesman)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Hello, i was wondering who makes nice, custom fit seat covers for the tradesman seats? I'm looking for some good ones that wont slide around or get out of place.

Same for the rear seat, any suggestions there?

Thanks
G

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For the rear I run the daluth trading " I think scout seat Seaver" is basically I big heavy blanket and hangs over the head rest- We had it in our last car and it works great- I had a local aphaolstry shop cut and put Velcro strips where the rear center console is so if people are back there they can use it. it is made of their fire house canvas so it is really stout. I have twins so they make a ****** mess and everything just winds up in my slush mats- Love the rear seat cover

http://m.duluthtrading.com/store/pr...r-96000.aspx?kw=Seat covers&processor=content

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
i just put Covercraft Seat Savers from Geno's Garage on my Tradesman. They fit reasonably well. Not "custom, custom", but they don't cost $800 either.

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've always used Coverking Cordura seat covers. Excellent fit, not water proof but the ballistic canvas is near indestructible. my last truck, 5 yrs of use later with the same model covers, looked pretty much like new seats when I got rid of it

a bit pricey but worth it to me.

OP
OP
GsRAM

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Good deal, thanks guys, i watched a you tube video today of a covercraft or cover king (can't remeber the name) seat install and they looked like good quality.

Whichever one it was it came with a plastic tool to tuck the edges into the trim.

Seemed nice, i think they are $200 for the front and $200 for the rear seat. The seats in the tradesman are a lighter gray and i don't want them to get too stained

Slick61

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I got the karhartt duckweave seat covers for my '16 Tradesman. Good fit, but not so tight that they crush/wrinkle the foam & fabric. They're also pretty easy to remove for cleaning/washing.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Good deal, thanks guys, i watched a you tube video today of a covercraft or cover king (can't remeber the name) seat install and they looked like good quality.

Whichever one it was it came with a plastic tool to tuck the edges into the trim.

Seemed nice, i think they are $200 for the front and $200 for the rear seat. The seats in the tradesman are a lighter gray and i don't want them to get too stained
I just got my set of Clazzio Perforated Leather Seat Covers and the quality is so nice!! Be sure to check these out before you buy any other seat covers. I've seen and read nothing but great reviews and I'm putting my covers on tomorrow.

Here's a link to their site: www.Clazzio.com

Sent from hell via TapATalk

OP
OP
GsRAM

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
I just got my set of Clazzio Perforated Leather Seat Covers and the quality is so nice!! Be sure to check these out before you buy any other seat covers. I've seen and read nothing but great reviews and I'm putting my covers on tomorrow.

Here's a link to their site: Clazzio Seat Covers - #1 Trusted Site - Customizable Leather Seat Covers

Sent from hell via TapATalk

Thanks for the tip! I haven't purchased a ram yet, but i hope to in the near future so I'm trying to get all this stuff lined up in the interim. Does clazzio make black cloth covers? That's what I'm looking for. I'll check out their website and see. Thanks again.

Ps, has anyone tried the weather tech rear seat cover? Seems pretty thick/ good quality? I've got a 9 and 12 yr old boys. The 12 yr old can't keep his feet off of the seat!

OP
OP
GsRAM

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
I got the karhartt duckweave seat covers for my '16 Tradesman. Good fit, but not so tight that they crush/wrinkle the foam & fabric. They're also pretty easy to remove for cleaning/washing.

Thanks for this. I'll check them out

HS-LD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I bought the side less sheepskins from Costco. A decent fit and cover the fronts nicely. At $45 each it's a pretty good deal. Not as good as the ones Costco used to sell with the sides, but still not bad. They last a long time too.

RAM_Designs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi

I got these as well for front and back, love them.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I got the Marathon, cordura nylon, camo, waterproof custom front & back. Great fit, good service and they'll send you samples. Had them for a year now and they still look great. I have a Black Lab who goes with me all the time. She thinks she owns the truck and is all over the covers. You can't even tell a dog has been in the truck. Would buy them again.

If you Facebook them on the weekends they post discounts - well worth checking their Facebook.

[Marathon seat covers]