2024 1500 Tradesman 5.7 - Accessories -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looking for seat covers and other accessories but there does not seem to be a lot out there for 2024, does anyone know if 2023 accessories will fit the 2024 models? The dealership seemed to not know.
Also: looking to place my dashcam behind the rearview mirror, has anyone had any issues with that?

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Looking for seat covers and other accessories but there does not seem to be a lot out there for 2024, does anyone know if 2023 accessories will fit the 2024 models? The dealership seemed to not know.
Also: looking to place my dashcam behind the rearview mirror, has anyone had any issues with that?
I can't say if the seat covers I bought in June for my 2023 will fit a 2024 model, but if you want bulletproof ones these will do you well. Of course, you don't have to buy the camo ones.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
The reasons that hardly any after market companies have products for 2024 in their catalogs, is they don't take anyone's word that something fits.
They ask customers that have certain vehicles, year/model/trim to show up at someplace, like their own parking lot on a Saturday.

Then they test fit the products on customers vehicles & IF it fits the different vehicles, they often give the product to that customer, just for showing up for the Test Fitting.

Auto Anything web site, used to do that every year & they are just a small mail order business, they do not have any warehousing.

Last edited:

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The reasons that hardly any after market companies have products for 2024 in their catalogs, is they don't take anyone's word that something fits.
They ask customers that have certain vehicles, year/model/trim to show up at someplace, like their own parking lot on a Saturday.

Then they test fit the products on customers vehicles & IF it fits the different vehicles, they often give the product to that customer, just for showing up for the Test Fitting.

Auto Anything web site, used to do that every year & they are just a small mail order business, they do not have any warehousing.
I had to wait until June to get the ones I bought above for just that reason. But they're high quality, and fit snug as a drum which is what I was looking for. A bit pricey, but you do get what you pay for.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
My first reaction would be to say yes, they'll fit. There were no major changes from '23 to '24. Of course there is always the chance they made subtle changes which might only be obvious when you try fitting something made for a '23 into your '24. As touched on above, it takes time for the aftermarket to catch up with the latest models. That's life on the bleeding edge.