Need OEM Ram 2500 coil springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

powerwagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am changing out the snow plow prep package coil springs on my 2011 regular cab 2500 4x4 with 5.7 hemi. I don't use a snow plow and I want a softer ride. Dodge has several coil springs listed that will fit my truck but I don't know which ones are correct. I have researched some of the part numbers and found that they are used on the diesel as well as the hemi equipped trucks. That does not seem right. The diesel would surely require a stiffer coil spring. I think that the springs I need may be part number: 68050555AA (ZEF) (ZTF). All of the springs have 2 sets of letters that may indicate what spring rate they are. Does anybody know what these letters mean? I don't want coil springs that are stiff enough for the much heavier diesel engine, I want a softer ride. I love this truck but I'm tired of the rough ride it has! Any info helping me select the best coil springs for a softer smoother ride will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Ram2500hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500
Engine
"Hemi 5.7
I may be wrong but I didn't think the snow plow prep package included stiffer springs. I would just call the service department and see what springs they recommend if they are in fact different.

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Order some Carli Hemi coil springs. They are progressive rate and will give a much better ride than any stock spring.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4