Leaf springs tip liner/inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcorona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hi,

New to this forum but frequently visited. I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. I have a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Hemi. I'm going to be working on the rear end suspension. Taking off the leaf spring and putting on new bushing forward and rear, new shackles, rebound clips and painting the leaf springs. My question is: where can I find the replacement leaf spring tip liner/inserts? The Mopar part # 52110066AA, has been discontinued. There are several inserts on Amazon and other places I've looked on but non specify if it will fit the 3rd gen dodge. I don't want to order something and the insert doesn't fit. I have done a lot of research on this topic and found very minimal and dead ends, especially pertaining to the 3rd gen Dodge. Any and all information is appreciated.

OP
OP
J

jcorona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thank you for the response. Yeah there are a bunch leaf spring tip inserts on amazon/ebay/online... The Nib outer diameter (the nipple part of the pad that goes into the leaf spring hole) is different for each vehicle's leaf springs. The pads come in different sizes also, which that I know to be 2.5in by measuring the leaf width. Most of the inserts on Amazon don't give the Nib size.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357