1500 Longhorn 4x4 Rear Swaybar/End Links/Bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
1500 4x4 Rear Swaybar/End Links/Bushings

Up for sale here is a used OEM rear swaybar, the OEM rear end links, the bushings, and the bushing brackets/clamps. All are used, off of my 2014 Ram 1500 Longhorn 4x4 crew cab. Just rolled over 58k on the truck today. This is the largest OEM size available, I believe.

Nothing wrong with these pieces, just upgraded to the Hellwig swaybar, and figured I'd replace the rear links while I was at it. They didn't need it, but my loss is your gain.

I've seen some front used sway bars go for about $90-$100 on eBay and other places without the end links, but this is the rear unit, which I don't see that often. Some trucks don't have these at all, and some have the smaller (diameter) units. Nice upgrade for some trim levels.

You pay the shipping, and its yours. I accept PayPal and ship to the lower 48. Any questions, let me know. Post up or PM me your zip code, and I will get you a shipping estimate.

sCNHFO0.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
jasonw

jasonw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Bump.