Black Quad Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Genuine Mopar black quads. I put these on my truck last year. Excellent condition, nothing broken. $150 shipped to the lower 48.

DSCF0634.jpg

DSCF0635.jpg

OP
OP
swine

swine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
RAMVT hit me with a PM so he gets first dibs. I'll keep updating on the outcome.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I PM'd you but I'm sure I'm 4th or 5th in line lol...

Sent from hell via TapATalk

TonyG-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I thought I would be next..

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I thought I would be next..
Did you pm him? All you posted was "sold?" That isn't showing that you want to buy them. Sorry, but you should either PM the seller immediately or post a reply that you want them.

TonyG-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you pm him? All you posted was "sold?" That isn't showing that you want to buy them. Sorry, but you should either PM the seller immediately or post a reply that you want them.

Thank you for your insight. Thanks to you I am now aware that merely asking a question about an item for sale is not enough to show that I am interested therefore I must have asked because I wasn't interested.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thank you for your insight. Thanks to you I am now aware that merely asking a question about an item for sale is not enough to show that I am interested therefore I must have asked because I wasn't interested.
Take a look at any for sale post with replies. 90% of for sale posts have tons of members talking about the item, it's quality etc. Many people just simply ask if it sold yet because they are curious. I'm not trying to be a **** but simply writing "sold?" Doesn't imply anything except the fact that you are asking if it's sold or not.

Everyone on here knows to PM the seller if they are seriously interested in buying what they are selling. It's not my fault you didn't want to type more than 1 word.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Take a look at any for sale post with replies. 90% of for sale posts have tons of members talking about the item, it's quality etc. Many people just simply ask if it sold yet because they are curious. I'm not trying to be a **** but simply writing "sold?" Doesn't imply anything except the fact that you are asking if it's sold or not.

Everyone on here knows to PM the seller if they are seriously interested in buying what they are selling. It's not my fault you didn't want to type more than 1 word.

Actually it's up t the seller to determine if he is second or not.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Great price on these !

New ones from allmoparparts.com are about $260 , wish I had seen this earlier !

OP
OP
swine

swine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If anyone that looked at these is thinking of doing a retro I've also got a set of chrome ones for sale. If you're gonna open them anyhow you could just hit 'em with some black paint.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
If anyone that looked at these is thinking of doing a retro I've also got a set of chrome ones for sale. If you're gonna open them anyhow you could just hit 'em with some black paint.

Please posts pictures of these with the paper that has the date, your screen name, and ramforum on it

OP
OP
swine

swine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX