UCONNECT LOCKPICK AIR V2 For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello, I am selling my UCONNECT LOCKPICK AIR V2.

If you are not familiar with the unit, here is the list of functions directly from the website.

NAVIGATION ADDRESS INPUT WHILE IN MOTION (IN EQUIPPED VEHICLES) - AUTOMATIC OR ON DEMAND

bullet
TURN ON BACKUP REVERSE CAMERA INPUT FOR AFTERMARKET INSTALLATIONSTURN ON FACTORY REVERSE CAMERA AT ANY TIME, EVEN IN DRIVE IF DESIRED
- NOTE: CHRYSLER HAS CHANGED THE SOFTWARE FOR RECENT PRODUCTION RAM AND GRAND CHEROKEE VEHICLES SO THAT THE FACTORY REAR CAMERA IS NOT POWERED AT SPEEDS ABOVE 10 MPH. THE LOCKPICK CANNOT ACTIVATE THIS CAMERA WHILE IN DRIVE UNLESS THE REAR CAMERA POWER SUPPLIED BY THE LOCKPICK IS CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO THE REAR CAMERA. ALL OTHER LOCKPICK FUNCTIONS STILL OPERATE :)

bullet
TURNS ON A 2ND REVERSE CAMERA INPUT FOR TRAILER PULLING OR OTHER REAR VIEW NEEDS

bullet
TURN ON A FRONT CAMERA AT ANY TIMETURN ON A FRONT CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY BELOW 8MPH TO AID IN PARKING

bullet
OPTION BUILT IN FOR TURN SIGNAL CAMS - ACTIVATE AUTOMATICALLY WHEN TURN SIGNAL APPLIED

bullet
ENABLES A VIDEO AND AUDIO INPUT FOR YOUR DVD PLAYER, SATELLITE RECEIVER, COMPUTER, OR VIDEO GAME

bullet
WIRELESS STREAMING AND MIRROR FUNCTION
FOR YOUR ANDROID SMARTPHONE OR TABLET!!

bullet
NO SWITCHES TO ADD - USES REMOTE CONTROL AND FACTORY STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS

bullet
NO LOSS OF NAVIGATION USE WHILE UNLOCKED - VOICE COMMANDS AND MAP TRACKING UNAFFECTED

bullet
ACC POWER OUTPUT PROVIDED FOR YOUR AFTERMARKET POWER NEEDS - TURNS OFF WHEN YOUR CAR TURNS OFF

bullet
CAMERAS POWERED AND CONTROLLED BY THE LOCKPICK - NO NEED FOR COMPLICATED WIRING OR EXTRA SWITCHES

bullet
WORKS WITH CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP PREMIUM RADIO SYSTEMS WITH THE 8.4" SCREEN - SEE APPLICATION GUIDE

The unit retails for $449, shipping from the website is $15 and tax is $31. So brand new this unit will cost about $500 to your door. I have all parts for the unit, including a remote control with the plastic still in it and the IR receiver. I am also including an A/V cable that did not come with the unit.

I am asking $400 shipped and insured to continental US. PayPal only, no extra charge for PayPal fees. As always, offers are accepted. However these do not pop up on the forum very often, and the last one I found sold same day! The unit is packed and ready to shipped out immediately.

IMG_0082_zpsr93zksf7.jpg

IMG_0083_zpszr8vwbar.jpg

IMG_0084_zpsb5tcu7mc.jpg

IMG_0085_zpsu5mr7p7c.jpg

IMG_0086_zpsxrtvbhke.jpg

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I can't believe this has not sold yet ?

OP
OP
A

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why are you selling it?

I am testing a new unit from a different company that provides almost identical features (notably it is missing the AirPlay/Wireless streaming) I get to keep the unit, so no need for the LockPick anymore.

I replied to your PM.

BeanRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes - had an offer but have not received payment yet. I would like to give him until the evening, but if it falls through I can take a back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.