Uconnect Update 99.99.99 for Sierra Wireless Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curtissimo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hi everyone,

I'm driving a MY 2014 Dodge. Recently I tried to update my radio and ended up in boot loop. I got it running again and described everything pretty well here. I'm questioning if I really have a "clean" 18.45.01 installed. I would assume the Sierra Wireless Card wasn't updated and every Unit afterwards (no clue what is updated in Unit 12, 13, 14 and 15).

I still encounter same problems before I started with the update process:
  • delayed start up (sometimes resetting HVAC to default 75 degF)
  • vehicle phone requires service messages pop ups after 15-20mins.
  • GPS position doesn't work.

During my update odyssey, I called Uconnect to describe my problem. Their offered solution is make an appointment with a dodge dealer, get the 2 updates 17.43.01 and 99.99.99 (although my radio was on 18.13.01 and the website tells me to install 18.45.01). The lady on the phone told me Uconnect will reimburse me for it, I just need to send them the dealer invoice via email.

Now I'm looking for the update 99.99.99, which is as far as I understand - according to an official bulletin - an update solely for the Sierra Wireless Card. I was not able to find a download file for this 99.99.99 update. I'm wondering if it make sense to install this update and then push again the 18.45.01, in order to have a clean update on this device.

Anyone tried this?

Any help is appreciated!

Best
Curtissimo

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357