Laramie Limited Interior Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey guys,
I am looking for Laramie Limited pieces in this colorway...

All 4 Door Panels (Crew Cab)
Steering Wheel
Dash panel (upper portion wrapped in leather)

Anyone have a lead on a Salvage Vehicle?

2015-Ram-1500-Laramie-Limited-interior-door-panel.jpg
2015_ram_laramie_limited_interior_dash.jpg

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
If you haven't tried car-parts.com you should give it a try. That's where I find most of what I need. I think a lot of yards use it also.

The last two places I went had it on their screen. Bob

OP
OP
DARKNHT

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I was on there, but nothing really designates trim level or clarifies to me. I guess I'll just start giving it a shot to call...

Sad, that the people that list these items don't clarify when the panels have stickers that say the trim level, as well as post a picture of it vs using a letter grade format.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
I would give up on the leather dash. You can't swap the leather part over , and you need to remove the whole dash which involves 90% of the HVAC parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DARKNHT

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm OK on that, I spent 9 years as an Auto Tech, just a day on the weekend to me if the price is right.

As I already plan to remove the HVAC assembly and all interior to install sound insulation for the audio install this year. Just trying to line one up to swap it at that time.

Thanks for the insight though

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
I'm OK on that, I spent 9 years as an Auto Tech, just a day on the weekend to me if the price is right.

As I already plan to remove the HVAC assembly and all interior to install sound insulation for the audio install this year. Just trying to line one up to swap it at that time.

Thanks for the insight though

I swapped my dash for the Limited one, got it for $490 IIRC from my buddy at the dealer, Ive fully stripped multiple car interiors and it still took me a full weekend to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.