Atlanta Shop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tone357

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Need to have my plugs changed and my injectors cleaned. Don't want to get robbed by the dealerships. Anyone know of a competent independent shop in the Atlanta area?

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you can't find a good shop that is close, maybe there is member of the forum who lives close to you that might give you a hand for a twelve pack or so :naughty:
Jay

OP
OP
T

Tone357

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Atlanta independent shop

Posted this in the engine and performance forum as well, but decided to do it here too because I need to get this done while I have a few days off and wanted to get my request in front of as many eyeballs as possible. Hope no one is butt hurt over it.

Need to have my plugs changed and my injectors cleaned. Don't want to get robbed by the dealerships. Anyone know of a competent independent shop in the metro Atlanta area?

OP
OP
T

Tone357

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Independent shop in metro Atlanta

Can anyone recommend a shop in Atlanta?

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I use a shop in Fayetteville that's really great with the Hemi, his lead mechanic races them. If you want it, not sure you wanna make the drive, he's not cheap, but very competent. I had plugs and wires replaced by another place that I used to use (because I didn't wanna make the drive to Fayetteville) and they ****** everything up and after a month of trying to fix it they couldn't figure out what they messed up, took it to Karl and his mechanic had it fixed in ten minutes! He knows his ****.

OP
OP
T

Tone357

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use a shop in Fayetteville that's really great with the Hemi, his lead mechanic races them. If you want it, not sure you wanna make the drive, he's not cheap, but very competent. I had plugs and wires replaced by another place that I used to use (because I didn't wanna make the drive to Fayetteville) and they ****** everything up and after a month of trying to fix it they couldn't figure out what they messed up, took it to Karl and his mechanic had it fixed in ten minutes! He knows his ****.

Fayetteville is not far from me at all, would really appreciate the name of the shop!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007