Looking For a good shop in Dallas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodgeramit1001

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I am looking for a good shop in Dallas. I recently graduated college, and have purchase a new truck because a 16 year old t boned my 2001.

I am wanting to have a set of JBA headers installed because I currently have an exhaust leak from the manifold and the dealership will charge me 700 dollars plus to do it.

If I am going to spend that sort of money I would rather get something I actually want. unfortunately I no longer have the time I did when working on my old truck, and to be honest I am a little apprehensive of diving into this 2010 my old truck was fix it with a hammer this one doesn't seem to be as simple.

Any suggestions would be great, as I am going to start modifying this truck slowly doing what I can myself and finding a good reliable shop to do what I cannot.

57HEMIGASMILEAGELOL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7HEMI
I've been gettin all my stuff done at Freedom in Duncanville off of I 20. You know where I'm talking about?