2013 ram express high beam issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
hello all. i have a 2013 Ram express 1500 with the quad headlights. the other night i noticed my passenger low beam flickering. yesterday i noticed it was out completely. not knowing there were separate bulbs for high/low i went to get a new bulb. bought both but thought it was odd that both went at the same time so today i go to take it apart and wiggled the connector and it started working. so i wire tied the connectors together. when i was at auto zone i noticed my high beams weren't working (either one) but assumed it was related to the bulb issue. now today i have my low beams working again but no high beams on either side and the blue indicator light on my dash doesn't light up either. my first thought there is the multi switch but think it is unlikely i would have both of these issues at the same time? any suggestions or ideas?

thanks!

OP
OP
dhay13

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
nevermind. didn't realize the engine had to be running for the high beams to operate:owned: