2016 Rebel Front end alighment specs needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram Night

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know what the front alignment specs are for the 2016 Rebel 4X4 with air suspension?
I have had my rebel back to the dealer two times with the wandering and pulling to the left issue, and they are still telling me they can not find anything wrong with it. I drove two other Rebels at the dealership and both of them were ok. I am looking for this alignment info to take to a shop that works on 4x4 trucks and see it they can help me out. Thanks

lukedukem

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know what the front alignment specs are for the 2016 Rebel 4X4 with air suspension?
I have had my rebel back to the dealer two times with the wandering and pulling to the left issue, and they are still telling me they can not find anything wrong with it. I drove two other Rebels at the dealership and both of them were ok. I am looking for this alignment info to take to a shop that works on 4x4 trucks and see it they can help me out. Thanks

I do not know the specs, sorry.
Have you had them ride with you. i had to take a tech with me along for a ride to show them, it was for a noise in the diff on my old truck. but still, they said they didn't find anything wrong until i took a tech
only other thing is take it to a different dealer if you can.

Luke

OP
OP
Ram Night

Ram Night

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Luke, thanks for the reply. The first time I was at the dealer, I took it in for an oil change and alignment check. They said they could not find anything wrong with it, so I took the tech for a ride and showed him what the steering was doing. I made another appointment for them to find out what was wrong and left it there for a day, and they still said nothing was wrong with it, and the alignment was good. I called Chrysler customer care and they are looking into this. I might have to take to another dealer if needed.