I'm trading the Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Longhorn2011

Longhorn2011

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any updates on the new car, or will it be a weekend cruiser ? Also does this mean that it's time to mod that Ram sitting in the garage ?

It's a daily driver. Installed Mopar mudflaps today but not before getting a chip in the paint so now I have to order some touch-up paint. Installed a Steve Drake Billet Aluminum Strut tower Brace, gas door and installed the Hellcat lower air filter housing with the headlight intake tube. I've got to order a rear shock tower brace, subframe connectors, weather tech floor mats and get the windows tinted. I've got a new Edge 3000 stall torque converter and Mag-Hytec trans pan for sale I was going to install in the Bighorn but my dad doesn't want me to, he says I can do it when he's gone since it will be mine then. I am going to install the TYC 2013+ Projector headlights and the led tail lights I took out of the longhorn.

That car is beautiful! I wasn't aware of the scat pack when I bought mine or I would have had the 6.4. I just couldn't swing an srt they were asking too much at the time so I got this instead View attachment 59358

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

Nice, I like that color. I can't wait to get this thing broke in so I can kick in the guts! :flamingdevil:

beautiful... congrats!

GreenGoblin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's called torred. Next to a orange car it looks red an next to a red car it looks orange. After 3000 miles it's like these cars really come alive. I dunno if they are programmed that way to help with the break-in process or what but you will feel a difference between 3000-4000 miles.

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Should've ordered the B5 Blue, god I love that color. They had a B5 Charger Skatpack at my dealership, I must of stared at it and sat in it for over an hour. for 46k you cant go wrong with a LOADED skatpack, but you cant beat the SRT's brakes and suspension, and other bits, if you can swing the 8-10 grand SRT is the way to go

Last edited:

BigDaddyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went today to place an order for a B5 Blue Challenger SRT 392 and this was sitting in the showroom so I brought it home with me. The pictures aren't very good it was raining.

"it" moved....

I really want a white, 2500 Cummins 4x4 mega cab when I get around to buying a new truck. but then I want one of these too....c'mon Powerball!!!