leaving the 4x4 world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
bwah but instead going to a brand new 15 R/T. I am finally done with BLACKMy last five or so toys have been black and being ocd well lets just say we do not get along anymore. The R/T had a sticker of 45k and change, I paid 34 and change so lets say 11k off msrp. I traded the 14 Sport rcsb 4x4 for the R/T so with a little cash the deal is a wash.

On to the R/T, it is a fully loaded loaded loaded model with obviously every option. Oops forgot the colour is the upgraded red (couple of hundred more then the stock red), other than that I am having them remove the MagnaFlow 14's from the 14 to put on the 15, it will have the box sprayed, chrome running boards, tonneau cover, 5% tint on the back 3 windows (slider) and 20% on the sides yada yada. Next spring I will have the truck lowered a modest amount and oh I have to take the tune out of the 14 to put in the 15:puke: Happy motoring

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
We need pics!

MyOhFive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Just FYI you need to either have ur PCM jail broken to tune it (warranty voiding) or buy a 2nd PCM to jail break and keep the original locked down and swap it every time the truck has to go in.

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hmmm,i passed up a blue rt @ $30,000ish just because it has no interior space or 4wd.
Looks great,just totally impractical especially in winter,which is just around that corner over there.

SlowRoller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Once you quit black, you NEVER go back! LOL!!!

(That Deep Cherry Red Crystal is NICE!)

OP
OP
T

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Just FYI you need to either have ur PCM jail broken to tune it (warranty voiding) or buy a 2nd PCM to jail break and keep the original locked down and swap it every time the truck has to go in.

so I can not load unload the Diablo like my 14. If I take the 14 in I would just take the tune out and return to stock form?????:favorites13:

OP
OP
T

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
oh and another reason to ditch the 14 is the recall and on my trip to the Detroit area from the Rockies I seem to have inherited the annoying seat squeak, my good God it drove me crazy. Lastly the truck now has 17,000 miles so in my book it is ready for the crusher lol