New 2012, have questions - Police Suppliment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey all, first post! Just bought a fairly basic 2012 which has been fun so far. Hoping some more experienced members can tell me what I got. I'm mainly wondering about the "Police" supplement to the owner's manual. Did they all come with that supplement, or does it denote anything unique or special with the drivetrain? It really GOES! I've heard about the Special Services "Police" truck, but this doesn't seem to fit the format. The strong engine and brakes are what sold me. Thanks in advance.

General:
2012, ST, White, Reg cab/long bed, 4x4, 5.7 Hemi, Tradesman Pkg, Tow pkg, 4-wheel disc brakes, Tonnou cover, Manual windows/locks, Cloth 40/20/40 seats/rubber mat, Airbags, 6 spkr CD/Satellite, Aluminum 17" wheels.

A few interesting Build Sheet Details:
U.S. Fleet Sales Order, Enterprise ordering, All inclusive VIP program, Tradesman pkg, 160A alt, 215mm front axle/235mm rear axle, 3.55 axle ratio, 5.7L Hemi MDS VVT engine, 120mph speedometer, 32 Gal tank, Front end parts module, Customer prefferred pkgs 25B/2TB.

Anything unique about this rig, or just a work truck with towing package and a few other goodies?

Thanks a bunch...

mtofell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
U.S. Fleet Sales Order, Enterprise ordering, .

I'm wondering if this is maybe Enterprise rent-a-car? I know Ram 1500s are usually their offering for rental trucks. That doesn't explain the police thing, though.

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Enterprise/TulsaShared orders specific trims based on certain needs. They sometimes rent/loan out to Service Agency's, among them Armed Forces, Police, and Responder. Depending on the specifics of the selected trim you may have the up-fit compatible fuse panel and connectors.

Look around at things and share pics of what you find. It's been a while since I had an up-close peek at a GSA or Highline/ServiceFleet Spec'd truck which is what the "Front end parts module" is hinting at.

Last edited: