New 2016 Ram Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I just got home from a deployment a couple weeks ago and had the Ram waiting for me. Next day after getting home I bolted on a Flowmaster. Day after that I Plasti coated the wheels and letters. I traded in my 2wd Ram Sport for this one.

The 2wd was great but I bought a house back in Aug and spent a couple weeks working on the house listening to country music all day because it came in clear on the radio. But after a a couple weeks I had a overwhelming desire to get a 4wd to lift. ha ha!

Now that I have it I may increment toward the lift. Probably put some Bils on it to level it then after few months see if I want to do more.

Really happy with this one. MSRP was $54300 I got it delivered to my house from SC to Savannah for $41700. Woo hoo!

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_e28.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_e28.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 196

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Great looking truck. Congrats

TBaganATX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice truck.

Thank you for your service to our country, glad you made it home safe!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

keith.C.2313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Good looking truck! Thank you for your service.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

freefallin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice! Congrats! Granite Crystal Metallic is my favorite color.
The Bilsteins will vastly improve the already good ride.
Thank you for your service and welcome home.

OP
OP
RoadKing

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I believe i got them all except the feature where the engine turns on and off by itself while at a intersection.
I recall a few years ago where I saw a feature like the little coolers in the floor in the back but it was in the drivers floor made of metal to store a gun. Never actually one of those or askedabout it but i would like it.

It seems the 2016 8.4 Radio does not play Appletalk. I've never seen that used either either but sounds like something I might like.

My buddies 2015 F150 has massagers in the front seats. Add it drives itself at slowspeeds

He said the next safety thing Ford is coming out with is the drivers seat will vibrate a bit on side of the seat of truck if it starts drifting. So if you're drifting left it will vibrate on the left shoulder. Supposedly a little vibrate on the left shoulder might wake you up and then you naturally turn the wheel to the right.

Ram will probably have the same feature aventually. Fords could make me fresh brewed coffee while i am driving but i would still rather have Ram.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats on the beautiful truck!
Thank you for your service to this Great Country! :favorites13:

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just an fyi..All those ram heads logos can be had in black,the 5.7 hemi come as blk with the 5.7 in red..Never liked the big 1500 logo..
When you get settled in an all look at gettin stock wheels powder coated,i had my 2010 wheels done with plasti dipp..Ill tell ya with powder coating it adds some nice blingage to her..

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Nice truck!! One of my favorite colors. Looks good, look forward to seeing updates on mods....However perfect just as it sits. The rest is just having fun. And thank you for your service.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice looking truck!!! Thanks for your service!!!
Jay

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Same color 2016 big horn here....love it. Semper Fi brother

sent from galaxy S7 edge using tapatalk

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats on your new ride, nice truck

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got a '16 sport crew 4x4 also...mine is white though. I'm currently in the same boat. I put the bils on my truck when I first got it to level it and some beefier tires. But, now I want an actual lift and slightly bigger tires. I plastidipped my stock sport wheels and used the glossifier too, that actually came out real nice and completed my storm trooper look. But, I'm still ready to lift it more lol. 4x4 lift kits are crazy expensive compared to lifting a 2wd unfortunately..