New to the fourm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EJR_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Greeting all. This was my first time buying a truck and I couldn't have been more happier. I'm a BMW enthusiast with 3 BMWs and been looking for a tow vehicle to trailor my track car to and from out of state shows and track events. Unfortunately, BMW doesn't make a spacious towing machine. After researching and browsing the web, the Ram 1500 quickly stole my attention. Long story short, I found a gorgeous 2016 Flame Red Clearcoat crew cab 1500 Sport with only 14 miles on her. Initially I purchase this vehicle for towing, but I'm finding myself enjoying driving her on the weekends. Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you.... Scarlett.
image.jpg

jettajam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2019
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to RF. Great looking rig and the color is awesome. You'll find a ton of information and super knowledgable individuals around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
EJR_3

EJR_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Welcome from another newbie in Boston.

Welcome to RF. Great looking rig and the color is awesome. You'll find a ton of information and super knowledgable individuals around here.

Thank you both. Learned a lot just browsing these last few days and can't wait to learn more.

Picture of the track toy, still looking for a trailer.
image.jpg

AlphaCT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Welcome to Ram!

OP
OP
EJR_3

EJR_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
In case you notice, I have silver wheels on one side and black on the other. That what happens when you slam into the the curve at 130mph and your black wheels are on back order.
image.jpg

jasonw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Congrats on the truck! Don't post anymore pictures of your BMW, my wife has been wanting a BMW toy all her life. You're going to give her ideas. :)

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!!! Sounds like you are already enjoying your new truck---
Jay

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Welcome, sweet truck, and BMW! Lol

GzNutz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Welcome and nice rides!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ronan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Greeting all. This was my first time buying a truck and I couldn't have been more happier. I'm a BMW enthusiast with 3 BMWs and been looking for a tow vehicle to trailor my track car to and from out of state shows and track events. Unfortunately, BMW doesn't make a spacious towing machine. After researching and browsing the web, the Ram 1500 quickly stole my attention. Long story short, I found a gorgeous 2016 Flame Red Clearcoat crew cab 1500 Sport with only 14 miles on her. Initially I purchase this vehicle for towing, but I'm finding myself enjoying driving her on the weekends. Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you.... Scarlett.

View attachment 72849

She's purrrrrddy!!! Welcome!!!

OP
OP
EJR_3

EJR_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Thank you all for the warm welcome. After looking through a few threads, I already found a few things I want to do to the truck... And to think I told myself I was going to keep it stock :crazy:.

I already figured what tune w/PCM and intake I'll be ordering... Just need help finding the right set of headers, side steps, and a bed cover. Considering the truck will have to pass smog in a few years, I would like the get a set of catt'd headers. For a bed cover, I'm looking for one that locks, durable, easy to use, and would properly secure whatever I'll leave in the bed. I've been looking at a few sites for running boards/side steps. I haven't decided on black or chrome, but I definitely want a set that will compliment the truck. Any recommendations on parts will be greatly appreciated.