What deals/pricing are those ordering 1500 CC Sport 8 speeds getting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemipowerv8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Ok so I have decided...Sport Crew Cab 4x4 with the 8 speed...so I need to order it asap!
Of course, trying to get the best possible deal...those of you out there ordering what are you paying on yours? Best I have been offered so far is invoice minus incentives at time of delivery.

I have read on a couple other forums of guys saying they ordered for $1000-$2000 under invoice and locking in $1000-$2000 in incentives on top of that...which would be great...but before I sit down and place the order I want as many "case studies" as I can gather of what others are paying and what is possible discount wise.
I know invoice is not really what they pay for the truck...and they make money on fees, financing and holdback (2-5% credit back to dealer from manuf, % depending on dealership with an average of 3% of invoice I THINK) as well as tier bonus for # of units moved per month...

redsand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.5 Ecoboost
Well Ive been told by one dealer I could order one now and by another I couldn't yet all within a week of calling. The one that said I could gave me a 8-12 week time frame and the other said he'd call me when its available and I be looking at 6-8 with an actual of probably 4-5 weeks. So far from my research pricing seems best with dealers in Idaho, with a loaded out sport going in the upper $30k's

OP
OP
H

hemipowerv8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well all the dealers around here (north TX) are telling me they can now order 8 speeds and have ordered several...also all have said to expect delivery in May and possibly end of April.

OP
OP
H

hemipowerv8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Ordered today for 2% under invoice. Minus incentives when it arrives. So Msrp $45k. At 40k now. Incentives should pull it down another 1500 to 2000. So hope to be at 38 before my down payment. Put 500 today. Will put another 4000 to 5000 down on delivery assuming my truck sells for that over what I owe.

* oops, order sheet photo is upside down. Not sure how to flip it. Mods?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
WTF!!! Enterprise BLOWS!!! They say they can't order them yet and there's not a DANG THING I can do about it. We get all of our vehicles through them. MAN! They did this with my G8 too.

AHHHHHH!

Ok... I've vented... lol

Congrats on the ordering of your truck! I hope to soon be able to do it as well.

Chris

Oh and I flipped your image! See below!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 41