****** Ram Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Megajoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 Mega Cab 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Greetings from Southern Oregon! I just today finalized the purchase of a 2006 Mega Cab 1500. Three months ago I set out to get a Ford diesel and ended up with a truck I thought I would never own. But once I looked at this truck, it was love at first sit - yes SIT. Comfortable, clean, of course very spacious, and it just plain worked best for my needs. It has some quirks as does any used rig. But I'm quite thrilled to be owning a mega cab. My three kids are happy too. I come to you with many years of Ford and Chevy ownership experience as well as my typical endless redneck knowledge about everything else ;) :Rock on:

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Welcome! Love the Oregon area...was out there in June. Crater Lake National Park is one of my favorite areas. Bend was interesting...and the coast was gorgeous!

Congrats on the new to you truck...I'm sure you'll be happy. I came over from Ford back in early 2015 when I bought a Durango R/T. I'll never go back...love the Ram's!

Post up a picture if you get a chance.

jmh288

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 (2017 1500 KIA OCT 2017)
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats on the new wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats and welcome!

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
...and ended up with a truck I thought I would never own.

Funny how that happens sometimes! Congrats and Welcome

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum from LA (Lower Alabama)

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Greetings from Southern Oregon! I just today finalized the purchase of a 2006 Mega Cab 1500. Three months ago I set out to get a Ford diesel and ended up with a truck I thought I would never own. But once I looked at this truck, it was love at first sit - yes SIT. Comfortable, clean, of course very spacious, and it just plain worked best for my needs. It has some quirks as does any used rig. But I'm quite thrilled to be owning a mega cab. My three kids are happy too. I come to you with many years of Ford and Chevy ownership experience as well as my typical endless redneck knowledge about everything else ;) :Rock on:

I'm calling ********!!
with 3 kids there's no way you're a ****** :roflsquared:

welcome aboard!!!!:happy107:

Jarhead57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 4x4 CC Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the group, enjoy that new ride. Lived in So Oregon for many years, I enjoy the high desert but I do miss the trees

BadGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
Congrats on your purchase!

"it was love at first sit" :happy107: