going a little bigger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

king99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
right now i have a 2012 ram sport with 6'' rcx lift on 35'' coopers and 20'' fuel hostage rims. seeing all the trucks on here is making me think mine is small... so up shes rising.

thanks to fastnugly i have a 1.25'' body lift on the way aswell as a 1.75'' coil spacer.

im also adding the pro comp adjustable shocks up front at 2.75 ish. and i just ordered some 37'' toyo open country mt tires.

im hoping this will finally satisfy me becuase the 6'' really isnt cutting it.

does anyone have input on the shocks i am going with? and how much work do i have ahead of me for this body lift. any thoughts or suggestions are welcome

Plan on about 5-6 hours for body lift. At least that is how long it took for me by myself with one run to hardware store for another drill bit. I recommend new bits for the holes that will need to be drilled for the bumper brackets. It is not a tough install just time consuming with taking the bumpers off, drilling, remounting etc etc. Use a thread lock for sure on al the bolts.

OP
OP
chadster21

chadster21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
thanks for the info. i will be doing it in my buddys shop, me and two other guys hope it doesnt take that long