lifted 4th gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

20Ram06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lift kits,

well here''s whats going down, i have an 06 ram 1500 laramie edition, and i want to put a 6 inch lift on it, so i need some help, what mods do i need to make, such as brake lines and what not, please help me out, thanks

PowerWagon2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
42576613-ff48-6b44.jpg

42576613-ff61-ffde.jpg

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
great looking trucks!!! if i was a rich man, i wish i could have both a lowered ram, and a lifted ram.

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That looks great....Cant wait for mine to come outta the shop from my wreck...while it was in there i decided...might as well have em lift it so It'll be coming back to me with 6 inch rough country lift and 37" nit to trail grappler tires...Haha Next time the car won't crash into me it will get crushed UNDER me

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
That looks great....Cant wait for mine to come outta the shop from my wreck...while it was in there i decided...might as well have em lift it so It'll be coming back to me with 6 inch rough country lift and 37" nit to trail grappler tires...Haha Next time the car won't crash into me it will get crushed UNDER me

That awesome to hear. What shop here in Anchorage is doing your lift? We will have to meet up in town when you get it all fixed up. Just a heads up I can get great pricing through Total Truck in Anchorage for you. That is where I got all my work done at.

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That awesome to hear. What shop here in Anchorage is doing your lift? We will have to meet up in town when you get it all fixed up. Just a heads up I can get great pricing through Total Truck in Anchorage for you. That is where I got all my work done at.

For sure...Great to know another Dodge owner in Anchorage! My Truck is actually out in Wasilla at the CHAZ there...Im waiting on my parts and working on getting them to do the Labor for free since their doing a frame transfer anyway and everything will be disassembled....as long as the parts get here before they have it put together I should be looking at free labor... Otherwise...Ill need my lift installed elsewhere I guess. I got my tonneu at Total Truck

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
...My tires I ordered through Muffler City - their just gonna go on my stock 20's for now

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
If you don't mind me asking what did they charge you for the tires?

Do you have wheel spacers? I have mine for sale on craigslist right now and they are the good ones. If you want I will cut you a deal say $100 even.

Dodge Ram 1.5" Wheel Spacers

sphincter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've posted my truck on other forums but just recently found my way here. Anyways, I went with a 6in Procomp lift and Bilstein 5100's. Tires are 35in Mickey Thompson MTZ's on BMF SOTA wheels. I feel the tires look fine with the current setup but I won't be going any higher without 37's. I had not really done much reading online when I lifted her last summer so I assumed I wouldn't be able to clear 37's =[

Attachments

• IMG_0468.jpg
    IMG_0468.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0492.jpg
    IMG_0492.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 102

PowerWagon2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've posted my truck on other forums but just recently found my way here. Anyways, I went with a 6in Procomp lift and Bilstein 5100's. Tires are 35in Mickey Thompson MTZ's on BMF SOTA wheels. I feel the tires look fine with the current setup but I won't be going any higher without 37's. I had not really done much reading online when I lifted her last summer so I assumed I wouldn't be able to clear 37's =[

Nice truck bud! I have those same wheels in death metal black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Sweet single cab. That looks awesome. I run the same tires and I love them.

Welcome to Ram Forum.

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you don't mind me asking what did they charge you for the tires?

Do you have wheel spacers? I have mine for sale on craigslist right now and they are the good ones. If you want I will cut you a deal say $100 even.

Dodge Ram 1.5" Wheel Spacers

It was 627 per tire....

Actually I don't have wheel spacers...Not sure I wanna go so wide though...Was thinking id just do .25 spacers.