B2 fabrication exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rambamthankumam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good day everyone, I recently purchased 2015 dodge ram 1500 crew cab, arrives next week. Ofcourse I went looking online for an exhaust and came across a company called B2 fabrication. I found a deal on an exhaust which I was told by the guy it would fit my truck. My ram has a single side exhaust. When I got there the guy had a 5th V6 he took the exhaust off because it wasn’t loud. I find mixed info online. One site says it fits all 5th gen rams along with ram classic and every ram with a single exhaust, other posts say 5th gen single side exhaust does not fit 4th gen single side exhaust. I will upload pics. Wanted to know if anyone here has tried installing, would have to sell it if not and look for something else.

Attachments

• IMG_9139.jpeg
    IMG_9139.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9140.jpeg
    IMG_9140.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 6

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Appears no one has dealt with this product. Suggest passing and go with one specifically built for your application to avoid spending more for your use. Not much of a deal if you buy and doesn't fit, you are then out that money until you can (hopefully) sell it, but could be for a loss so even worse bargain then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357