My Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ahhh. Had to ask, this kid at my school had a 4 inch body lift with stock tires, with 17s and it looked super ********. But that's a good thing for you, can't wait to see the finished truck

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Lookin good!

I agree, 4 wheel parts is a joke. We drove all the way to the Coppell one from here ( over an hr drive) to get some custom links and they tried to send us to the NAPA down the road. HAH!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
looks awesome

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Lookin good!

I agree, 4 wheel parts is a joke. We drove all the way to the Coppell one from here ( over an hr drive) to get some custom links and they tried to send us to the NAPA down the road. HAH!

I loved when I worked at Napa. People would come in looking for total custom stuff, from a CUSTOM SHOP. :roflsquared:

To the OP: Truck looks nice!

671offroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like it! Good luck with 4WP, hopefully no more set backs!

nussdawg395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Truck looks awesome bro! Gonna be sweet when its all done!

OP
OP
TXKID

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for all the compliments guys, when it's done it'll have the smittybilt bull bar with kc lights, fender flares (most likely smooth instead of pocket), and in a month or so I'll be able to afford some new fab four bumpers that I intend to powder coat and color match to the truck so I can keep the sport look

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Awesome! I'm ready for more pics. Can't wait to see how those bumpers look color matched.

Can I ask why you're going with KC lights? The reason I ask because you can buy Hellas and retrofit them with 55w HIDs that will make those KC lights look like daytime running lights. It's not hard to do either, I could assist if you like. I've done 3 pairs of Hellas with HIDs now, and they are stupid bright.

harr118

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
beautiful truck bro! i see you debagged it now you got my thinking of doing it because i like that look

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
TXKID, if you already had your truck back I'd swear I saw you weekend before last at Down South Offroad in Crosby. White sport, debadged, black wheels and a big 4 wheeler in the back. Guess you're gonna have a twin in the area.

OP
OP
TXKID

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome! I'm ready for more pics. Can't wait to see how those bumpers look color matched.

Can I ask why you're going with KC lights? The reason I ask because you can buy Hellas and retrofit them with 55w HIDs that will make those KC lights look like daytime running lights. It's not hard to do either, I could assist if you like. I've done 3 pairs of Hellas with HIDs now, and they are stupid bright.

The only reason I'm doing KC is because my dad bought them for me for my 2010, so unless I save up some money, I'm just gonna keep them

OP
OP
TXKID

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks everyone!

And musclemckeester, I guarantee you he doesn't have the same rims as me lol

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The only reason I'm doing KC is because my dad bought them for me for my 2010, so unless I save up some money, I'm just gonna keep them

Darn bc I was gonna say I have one of his pairs he has done and they are stupid bright, I have been using them for spot lighting hogs and they are just amazing:D

omega88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
what kind of wheels are those?