Question about body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifted2wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey guys,

Ive been looking at a 1.5" or 3" body lift for my 1500 crew cab. I have the factory tow package and dual exhaust

For anyone that has one installed did the exhaust tips or receiver look off since its a body lift not suspension. Pics appreciated

tysondodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed a 3" body lift and my tips hung down. Looked weird! I took out the rubber mounts for the pipe hangers, drilled new holes in them and put them back in. Been looking good since.

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
My honest opinion. 1.5 you can’t even notice it’s a body lift. Just adjust your rear pipes.
The 3”....you can tell in my opinion. Looks pretty good but I don’t love it....

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
You def need the bigger tips for exhaust if you do the body lift. It helps fill the void. Honestly look at a few guys trucks on here that have the 1.5 body lift. It’s nice, can’t tell in my opinion. 1.5 on top of a 4” or 6” suspension is just bad a#$...lol