Rancho Quicklift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

durango4819

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
never used Rancho but ive heard good things about their shocks on Jeeps

SJP

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 dodge 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Nothing wrong with Rancho at all. They make some good kits.

hemipowerv8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
How do these compare to the Bilstein 5100 adjustable sets? Noticed on the website they claim 2.25" level/lift for the front...and it's complete assembly so just swap them out...
Anyone have them? Know about ride? Quality? Wear and tear? Compared to Bilstein set?

Ichibaninu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I installed the quicklifts on my truck a few weeks ago along with rs9000's on the back. So far I like them. While I was at it I installed the myride system which allows you to adjust the damping of the shocks from inside the truck. The truck does ride a lot better with these shocks or OEM, I do not have near as much nose dive in corners which was driving me crazy.

Making hole

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram S/C
Engine
5.7 hemi
How much lift did the quicklift actually give you? Did it level your truck?

Mitten Diver

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I installed these on my 2011 crew cab. I am in the process of returning the units to the manufacturer for a full refund plus a labor refund of up to $100. After installation on my truck I still had an inch of rake that was noticeable to me. My truck measured in at 39 1/2" to the front fender and 40 1/2" to the rear fender. I spoke with the Rancho engineering group and they agreed the truck level did not meet their specifications. They offered two options, I could replace their spring with my stock spring as they weren't sure if the stock spring was stronger then their unit or they would gibe me a full refund under their 90 policy. I offered to bring my truck to them so they could look at it since they are only an hour se of my home in Michigan. They didn't take me up on the offer. I have only had the units on two weeks and am also experiencing a metal on metal banging under braking. Had a shop check things out and they determined that everything is tight. I will be putting the 4" RCX lift on instead and will be getting the Bilstens instead. YMMV.

Making hole

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram S/C
Engine
5.7 hemi
Okay so the quicklift is out.... Sorry for your bad luck.