2013 hd front 2500 conversion into 1500 finished!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doc1609

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Now that you have such a huge front end, you're gonna need some extra space so I'll go ahead and take your sport hood!!!!seriously if you still have it and plan to sell, pm me. Love the look man!

OP
OP
california

california

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Now that you have such a huge front end, you're gonna need some extra space so I'll go ahead and take your sport hood!!!!seriously if you still have it and plan to sell, pm me. Love the look man!

Pm sent

RamWrayzor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just out of curiosity, would the sport hood work with the HD grill? I would have rocked the sport hood with that set up.

hemi1282

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Man that's badass!! Looks freakin awesome, whats next maybe a 6.4?

Mr. Crowley

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 2500 4x4 Crew Cab
Engine
5.7Hemi
looks pretty good. I wish the 1500 bumper were like this from the factory because I would love a light bar in there.

is that a shadow or is there a huge gap between the bumper and fender? just curious? if its a gap that would drive me insane.

If you mean under the headlight area, its a small gap. That's just how the HD Bumpers fit. They aren't molded to the truck body like the plastic sport bumpers.

NittoTerraGrapplerG2_zpsffa377e9.png

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks pretty cool. That 2500 front looks more bold.

Darkflow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where did you get the bumper fillers? Or whatever they are called that go right under the headlights?

I've been planning on doing just the bumper swap for some time now. Just haven't been able to find those pieces. I know i can find everything else on ebay.

Last edited:

Darkflow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just out of curiosity, would the sport hood work with the HD grill? I would have rocked the sport hood with that set up.
From my knowledge no you can't use the hood with the HD grille. Everyone that ive seen do this conversion has had to do the HD hood as well to work. This conversion is becoming pretty common now.

OP
OP
california

california

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

i will not fit hd grill is a little taller unless you want to cut the sport hood about 1 or 2 inches to get it to work i was thinking of that but did not want to ruin the hood plus the hd hood is pretty cool to i like it!!!!!!

OP
OP
california

california

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man that's badass!! Looks freakin awesome, whats next maybe a 6.4?

i wish hahaah i wonder if its to hard to do that conversion not a bad idea

but the next thing will be some go fast parts it needs it and deserves it :naughty:

and maybe a sunroof for this summer will see

OP
OP
california

california

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thats awesome, how much did it all run you?

aroun $1500-2000 in parts and thats is shopping around for better pricing could have been more expensive + paint+labor :labors was free for me so thats cool

worth the money!!!!!!!

OP
OP
california

california

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you mean under the headlight area, its a small gap. That's just how the HD Bumpers fit. They aren't molded to the truck body like the plastic sport bumpers.

NittoTerraGrapplerG2_zpsffa377e9.png

trade you grill inserts hahaha

OP
OP
california

california

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where did you get the bumper fillers? Or whatever they are called that go right under the headlights?

I've been planning on doing just the bumper swap for some time now. Just haven't been able to find those pieces. I know i can find everything else on ebay.

got them in ebay.com

left side
Chrysler OEM Bumper Trim Filler Molding Left 55372919AC | eBay

rightside
Chrysler OEM Bumper Trim Filler Molding Right 1HH70TZZAC | eBay

those are it they are a little expensive!!!!!