ADD Off Road's new Stealth Fighter Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akennedyusmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like that a lot!! Really clean lookin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lharrell79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That looks really sharp. I wonder what effect it would have on highway mpg's though. Being cut so high, it looks like it would turn the wheel wells into air pockets.

Edit: I just saw your setup in your sig. It's safe to say that you're no longer concerned with mpg's. :roflsquared:

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
I LOVE the front view but the sides I dunno if I like how cut out they are? Your really gonna need a big/wide tire to look right in my opinion?? Just my two cents

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great looking bumper. I like how you can see more tire from the front. Really gives it a offroad/Baja look. Also it looks to give a much better approach angle over stock. We sell alot of ADD to the Raptor crowd and they really like ADD's product.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

Forcepro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That looks really sharp. I wonder what effect it would have on highway mpg's though. Being cut so high, it looks like it would turn the wheel wells into air pockets.

Edit: I just saw your setup in your sig. It's safe to say that you're no longer concerned with mpg's. :roflsquared:

Yeah, I'm 13-14 mpg as it sits, don't think it can catch anymore wind unless I put a sail on it.