2018 2500 with road armor stealth bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChaoticPaladin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I didn't see this anywhere, and Road Armor hasn't been any help. I have a 2018 2500 limited the stealth bumper doesn't have holes for the parking sensors. I was wondering if anyone that has the same bumper could measure where the sensors are located so I can install them. For the record, yes my truck has the sensors, but since there were no holes the harness and sensors were ******* and tucked out of the way. I have no idea why this was done instead of making the appropriate openings. Any help would be appreciated.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Was this a self-install or did a shop do it? If a shop did it, take it back and have them fix it.

OP
OP
C

ChaoticPaladin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
If I knew that I probably would. But since this is how I got the truck, I figure my best bet is to just do it myself. Which is why I asked if anyone might be able to measure the locations for me.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
What do you need, measurements of the sensor locations on stock bumpers?
Or aftermarket?
The spacing should be the same for proper operation.

OP
OP
C

ChaoticPaladin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Off of a road armor would be best, but at this point I would take what I can get. I tried reaching out to road armor directly and they blew me off.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357