Anything I need to know before attempting my front bumper cover replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeachinIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI.
I ordered a replacement front bumper cover (eBay link) and will be tackling that this coming week. Before I get under truck, is there anything I need to know? Any tips, tricks, etc to make this go any easier? Anything I need to be especially careful of? It's for a 2013 Express, and as far as I know, it's 3 bolts on each side of the bumper. Thanks.

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Can't help any but am interested in how easy the process is and also how the bumper looks that you got. What color did you have them match and does it indeed match?

OP
OP
B

BeachinIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI.
Can't help any but am interested in how easy the process is and also how the bumper looks that you got. What color did you have them match and does it indeed match?

Hey, man. The bumper is Bright White. I'll let you know how the process goes. The quality is pretty good, but it needs a good polishing. I'll post pics when I get home. Haven't fitted it yet obviously, but it looks just fine and the bumper cover itself seems to be good quality. I see that the eBay company raised their price, I paid $270. If you order from them, see if you can haggle them down.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990