Bed location to cab??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluestreak17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So after waxing my 9 day old big horn today I have noticed the bed is either "pushed in" just below the gas door down to the bottom of the bed or its not centered with the cab. The passenger side does go in a little down by the body line but the drivers side seems pretty bad to me. I may just be letting my OCD take over but just curious if its a design flaw since im going nuts over it now.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There have been posts about some beds being off center. A pretty easy fix and you are under warranty. Not to worry. Congrats on the new ride!

OP
OP
B

Bluestreak17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I guess thats good to know. Unfortunately I picked it up during a thunderstorm so it was hard to really look it over to my liking. 2 small dings and a scratch on one side and now this has got me a little frustrated since I traded in a 14 that was completely blemish free. Thanks though I will call them tomorrow.

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
My 1st 2015 had this issue. I don't know how they fixed it because I picked it up Saturday, took it back Monday, and their porter smashed the back passenger door, cab, and the front of the bed on another new car by Thursday. I never saw it again until I picked my 2nd identical truck a month later (had to order again). It looked as good as new sitting next to my new new truck.:)

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I know on my 3rd gen, I loosened the 6 18mm bolts a bit, and centered the bed more.

Mine is a bit off as well on my 4th gen..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007