Big Thumbs Up For OReiley's Rotors!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Guys, a big thumbs up for OReiley's BrakeBest Select rotors ($44). They are ceramic coated at the hub and even better, after putting the dial indicator on them there was absolutely NO deflection on the two I put on the front. What a treat, didn't have to monkey around rotating to get zero deflection.

I had considered buying the Bosch QuietCast ($76 ea), but the guy at OReiley's said they've had no complaints about their Brakebest's. I guess we'll see. Also, made me mad, the guy/shop who did the brakes previously threw out the pad spring clips (pad mounting hardware kit), so I'll have to put them in when they arrive. As a complete aside, for whatever reason, the rotors on my old 89 GMC truck never seem to rust up. Even if it sits for a couple months ..rain/fog whatever. The rotors on my other vehicles will start to show surface rust almost overnight after a rain event, but the GM rotors never seem to. One of these days I might try a set of Delco Rotors on this Ram, when it needs them next and see if the situation repeats itself. Anyone else experience this?

Anyway just though I'd pass it along.

Ericspants87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yep mine rust overnight if they get wet...
Nice recommendation on rotors too!!
Keep us updated on the rust issue with these and the Gm / Delco ones!

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I have ran O'Reilly's ones and been happy in the past.