Camber angle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texasraised

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi v8
im about to go on a road trip back home and im makin sure my truck is ready to make the haul. my tires are sitting at a angle and i thought it was alignment but im told its my camber angle. i need to get this fixed before i leave cause its starting to wear down the outsides of my tires. i dont wanna make a 1200 mile trip and wear them even worse. im wondering where i can take it to get the angle adjusted. jus a regular tire shop? any imput would be greatly appreciated.

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A reputable mechanic shop should be able to get you fixed up with a good alignment. Mine was off pretty bad when I installed my level kit.

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
Just take it some place that does allignments. That would be my guess.

^ Lol, we all posted within a few seconds of each other. I could of sworn there were no replies when I first read this thread.

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just take it some place that does allignments. That would be my guess.

^ Lol, we all posted within a few seconds of each other. I could of sworn there were no replies when I first read this thread.

You snooze you lose!

671offroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd go to sears for an alignment, I have taken my lifted H3 there and right before the warranty expired, I took it back and they realigned it for free. all for $80.00 plus at Colorado Springs, Colorado. Good luck!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
camber is part of the front alignment. They should have been able to fix that.