HD Ram under headlight trim pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
So I have a 2011 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman, with the Hemi of course, and the ridiculously low clearance under the front bumper was killing me every time I tried to drive through a ditch or something on the family ranch. So, as any guy who cares about not destroying his toy would do I pulled the front bumper, and fabbed my own.

I almost have it finished minus some trim pieces just under the grill/headlights area, and my only curiosity is, would it look better if I used the under headlight trim pieces from a HD Ram? Secondly, since I think it probably would look better, would they fit? Is there a way to modify the bracketing such that they could be made to fit? Or are we somehow lucky enough that we don't even need to, and it just magically works?

Thanks for your input.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome to RF. Not sure if they will fit. Maybe get a dimension of what you need to fill and somebody with a HD could measure how big that piece is on their truck.

Oh and post pics of your truck and bumper.