Headlight problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gillt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hi guys,on Sunday I was working on my headlights ,took off grille and took off headlights bolts,I turned away and headlight fell out of truck and was hanging by wires ,forgot to mention I have hids,now I have no low beams ,before I had retroshop hids with the 2 relays withs red leds on relays ,now relays r out ,there is power to relays ,I ordered a new harness from Jeremy,should I check for anything else,Thanks

off-kilter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi guys,on Sunday I was working on my headlights ,took off grille and took off headlights bolts,I turned away and headlight fell out of truck and was hanging by wires ,forgot to mention I have hids,now I have no low beams ,before I had retroshop hids with the 2 relays withs red leds on relays ,now relays r out ,there is power to relays ,I ordered a new harness from Jeremy,should I check for anything else,Thanks

Did you cut into the harness to check for a loose connection? I had a harness come from Jeremy with one wire not even connected (bad crimp). I didn't find it until I cut into the harness. You might have pulled one loose when the light fell out.

OP
OP
G

gillt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Found problem under dust cap 2wires came loose from HID kit ,all fixed Thanks :roflsquared:

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Found problem under dust cap 2wires came loose from HID kit ,all fixed Thanks :roflsquared:

If you use the locking tab (accessed via wheel-well) they won't fall out and should be much less prone to bouncing when go over rough spots in the road. Pull down to lock, push up to unlock.