Iron Bull Defender 4 bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HemiPower36

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hello RF, I plan on uploading an 8 year update photo over the weekend. And guess what, the bumper is alive and well! EIGHT YEARS! Zero issues to report what so ever and still looks new!

I am looking for a front end design refresh on my truck. However, I cannot find a suitable new replacement bumper nor justify the high cost of new again. I have a local fabricator that I am thinking of letting build a custom tubular prerunner type bumper instead. The design looks good and I thinking of making it happen.

I am thinking of posting my Ironbull bumper on Facebook market and RF. I am trying to get an idea as to value. I am thinking $700 and the buyer picks up at my house in southern CA. I priced it to give room for buyer’s travel expenses/time. Not a “feeler post” but just getting an idea if I am being reasonable or out of line and people can read the review to get an idea as to the bumper.

Admin, if you see an issue then please message so I can edit the post and stay within forum rules. Thanks

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great thread I just ran across this website today and now I want one for my warlock. I was looking at vice designs but these look like a better deal

OP
OP
HemiPower36

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
I am glad you liked the review. Definitely a few more options out now than when I was looking when I first started this review. But honestly, I think this one is still one of the top. Thanks for the positive feedback!