Limited wheel options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red610

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I ordered a 2014 Limited today, here's the options I chose, granite crystal metallic, delete spray in bedliner, trailer brake control, power sunroof, anti-spin differential, 3.92 gears, and forged aluminum polished wheels option code WRT. There wasn't a picture of the wheels in the brochure or on the ram site, does anybody have these wheels or know where I can see a picture of them? The painted wheels on the Limited were the only thing that I didn't care for so hopefully these aren't just polished versions of those. I'm thinking they will be different since the stock rims are cast and these are forged.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome to RF. I don't know what the wheels you got look like. I looked on google images and saw two different wheels on limiteds

Rockgt302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe these are those wheels. Similar to the sport wheels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 155

sgoodwin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe these are those wheels. Similar to the sport wheels.

I just got my 2014 limited, and I'm going to change the wheels/tires out. I have the air ride, so I'm going to leave it stock height for now. Did you upsize your tires? If so what did you go with and it looked like you have new wheels so offset/backspacing would be helpful.

I was going to try 305/55/20, but wasn't sure how bad those would rub?

Rockgt302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's not my truck in the pick I posted. I went with mamba wheels m12, 20x9 with a +12mm offset, stock size tires. Those 305 will definitely rub. I wanted to use those my self, they are stock height but 2 inches wider. Could use a spacer I guess.

LaserMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I just got my 2014 limited, and I'm going to change the wheels/tires out. I have the air ride, so I'm going to leave it stock height for now. Did you upsize your tires? If so what did you go with and it looked like you have new wheels so offset/backspacing would be helpful.

I was going to try 305/55/20, but wasn't sure how bad those would rub?

I am in the same boat as you, Limited with air suspension, wanting to swap out the rims/tires. I was thinking maybe if I got a rim with about a 0 or +1 offset, would that be enough to push the tires out so I could go at least a 285? Maybe I'm thinking about it all wrong..

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
My wheels are hideous as well, I got chrome imposter wheel skins for 70 bucks and if I get tired of them I can plasti dip them way easier then the wheels. Just don't have the funds to do both wheels and tires, so I'm going to use the factories up.

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I am in the same boat as you, Limited with air suspension, wanting to swap out the rims/tires. I was thinking maybe if I got a rim with about a 0 or +1 offset, would that be enough to push the tires out so I could go at least a 285? Maybe I'm thinking about it all wrong..

Ive only got a 13 sport but i have 285's on stock wheels no level no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk