Ram Box + Tonneau Cover with Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
Post em up... Thinking the Revolver X2 but noticed some pretty negative quality reviews, and for ~$800 that is not cool.

Anyway I am looking for a decent cover that uses the rail system and would like to see pictures.

Thanks!

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the Extang trifold on mine. Uses the rail system and when the tonneau is removed there isn't anything sticking out more than the rails did originally.

No help on the pics though.

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I didn't want to spend a fortune on a cover and I wanted a rollup, not an easy task to find for the ram box version but alas an access original fit the bill perfectly. You do loose some space (I think it measures about 46 inches across" once you get up to the tonneau rails but I was okay with that, they also aren't "low profile" so you get an extra inch or so in height. I'm happy with it and it was cheap.

Attachments

• IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't go with the revolver, stick with the normal one like the G2 or VP

in my sig the Laramie (Maroon) has the G2 and Single cab (Blue) has the VP.

i tried the revolver and although the design was cool, its just didn't fit right or ever work right. the G2 and VP fit great and cant even be seen from the side.