Tonneau Cover Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Davis

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I have been looking for a tonneau cover that I can still keep my truck box on. I have seen several that allow this, but the problem is I have a low profile truck box, and have yet to find one for use with this type of box. All of the ones I have previously seen would cover my handles and locks with the piece that sets against the tool box. Just curious if anyone here would have any possible ideas. I'm looking for somewhere around $400, or less.

I have a 2012 Outdoorsman with the 6 foot 4 inch bed. I do not have Ram Box.

Thanks much, I much appreciate any suggestions, or ideas.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Not sure what you are trying to describe
could you post a pix ?

Do you mean a Low profile Cross Bed Tool Box
Does it rise higher than the top of the bed ?

maybe ,
Extang

Trifecta Toolbox 2.0 Tonneau Cover​

there are a few more

i believe that i have seen 1 tool box, that is either below the bed rails, or even with it
That tonneau can be rolled back from either the tailgate or near the cab

another type
1684988315397.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tom Davis

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I have one of the Lowe's Kobalt boxes (made by Better Built I believe) that actually sits on the bed rails. The seem so to have all Craftsman boxes now. The link below is similar to what I am looking for, but where my box sits lower I would not be able to access my box as the cover would sit right at, or maybe a little above, the locks and handles.