Replace Grille inserts on 2013 Ram Lonestar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mfifield01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Is it possible to just replace the grille inserts on a Ram Lonestar grille? I want leave the stock chrome frame and emblem, but put something that has more air flow. I was thinking about something like this Amazon, but am open to options. My main goal is to get more airflow to the radiator, but having a better look is nice.

Jared4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Bighorn CC
Engine
Yea, they just snap into the back of the grille shell.

OP
OP
M

mfifield01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Are there any other better (or less expensive) options?

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can make your own lol
But you can swap any grille instert from any model as long as it’s a 2013-2018

Ryan J

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Laramie limited
Engine
5.7 hemi
Im in the process of swapping mine out. Well i have a all chrome laramie grille. Im going to paint the outer shell black to match my truck and leave the honeycomb inserts chrome. You just take the plastic cover off abover radiator. Take the 4 screws out. Then pull the bottom outwards. Not up. It has clips that have to be pulled outward. If you pull up they will break. To change the inserts get you a good trim tool set and a couple flat head screw drivers. An extra pair of hands helps too. I started undoing the clips at the bottom and worked up. Also going with a more open grille allows for more bugs and debris hitting your radiator.