Will The Ram Rebel Grille & Front Bumper Fit On A 2012 ST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
f523a09f72a5b34233ae47b4efbccc99.jpg

I love the front bumper and grille on the Ram Rwbels... so i was wondering, will the Ram Rebel Front Grille and Front Bumper Fit onto my 2012 Reg Cab ST?

54406833ef6048b58e4143a18307566d.jpg

Not looking for advice on how it will look or if you think the Rebel Grille and bumper is ugly... just want to know if it will be a direct bolt on fit or if it will fit but require some modifications to the parts, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No. Take a look at the bottoms of the two grilles. Where yours curves the Rebels is flat. You could do it if you also put on the Rebel bumper 4dc4cac250069a651fb082f19668b968.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I am pretty sure the OP asked if the grill AND bumper would fit, not just the grill.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Physically they should fit, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be a direct bolt on modification

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am pretty sure the OP asked if the grill AND bumper would fit, not just the grill.

Yeah I missed the bumper part. But either way I answered his question.

@OnSale- did a search on here and it is possible to swap both but requires some fabrication//modification. Would be cool looking though

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
No. Take a look at the bottoms of the two grilles. Where yours curves the Rebels is flat. You could do it if you also put on the Rebel bumper 4dc4cac250069a651fb082f19668b968.jpg

I see you realized I'm looking to swap both lol...
Yup.
Physically they should fit, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be a direct bolt on modification
Hmmm...
Yeah I missed the bumper part. But either way I answered his question.

@OnSale- did a search on here and it is possible to swap both but requires some fabrication//modification. Would be cool looking though

Yea I want to swap both. I love how that grille looks and I forget where I saw it (I think it was in the "what did you do to your 4th gen ram this week" thread) but there is a member on here who painted the RAM letters in his Rebel grille to match his Flame RED paint color and it really looked amazing. I kinda want to do the same and possibly even paint the bottom silver part of the bumper Flame Red aswell to match my truck.

Do you have a link to the thread you saw the fabrication/modifications in? I'd really like to know what all is involved before I even begin to look into buying the parts. Thanks.

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I see you realized I'm looking to swap both lol...

Yup.

Hmmm...

Yea I want to swap both. I love how that grille looks and I forget where I saw it (I think it was in the "what did you do to your 4th gen ram this week" thread) but there is a member on here who painted the RAM letters in his Rebel grille to match his Flame RED paint color and it really looked amazing. I kinda want to do the same and possibly even paint the bottom silver part of the bumper Flame Red aswell to match my truck.

Do you have a link to the thread you saw the fabrication/modifications in? I'd really like to know what all is involved before I even begin to look into buying the parts. Thanks.

Rebel grille on a tradesman

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=93259&share_fid=17770&share_type=t

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Actually can do it on your bumper now. Sounds easy as heck

djarrett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I looked up the parts a while back. Everything on the front end of a sport style needs to come off to the frame horns. From the frame horns out with all the parts bought new is around 2000.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk