12' Jump Seat To Floor Console Conversion Help Needed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So next Friday I'm picking up a center console from another member on here who is local to me. I'm trying to figure out everything I will need to do the swap. What I'm getting from the other member is just the console (the kind without the shifter) and that's it.

Now I know I'll need the center radio bezel piece that is made for the center consoles but what else besides those 2 things do I need? Because on Ebay I've seen a few center consoles for sale and some have brackets and some dont. Others have a small piece that goes between the bottom of the radio bezel and the front of the console.

If anyone has done this swap and can tell me exactly everything I'll need I would really appreciate it.

P.S. Does it matter if the center console is a 09-12 or a 13+? I know the radio bezel has to be for the 09-12 but does it matter what year console I get?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I believe all the consoles are the same. I know for the 13+ you need the radio bezel, the two side "wing" pieces that go on the front sides of the console and wrap toward the foot wells, and two brackets that hold it to the floor. I believe the 09-12 is basically the same, but I'm not positive.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I believe all the consoles are the same. I know for the 13+ you need the radio bezel, the two side "wing" pieces that go on the front sides of the console and wrap toward the foot wells, and two brackets that hold it to the floor. I believe the 09-12 is basically the same, but I'm not positive.
Do I need those 2 front "wings" for my 2012?

I'm located near Philadelphia PA so if anyone wants to trade all their center console stuff (minus the console itself I'm already buying one) I have a dark gray cloth jump seat that has a Clazzio Black Leather Seat cover on it so it can be used in a dark cloth truck or dark leather truck and it would visually fit in either one.

If you have the shifter console we can also swap shifter cables and I can give you my column shifter for your blank column box (where the shifter sits on my truck).

If anyone wants to trade and is somewhat local to Philadelphia Pa, you can text me at 267-984-0865 or email me at [email protected] .

Looking to do the swap ASAP if anyone local wants to trade. Thanks.

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yes. Here's the part I'm talking about.

4c92696131a84d6ce436f843a745b61c.jpg

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yes. Here's the part I'm talking about.

4c92696131a84d6ce436f843a745b61c.jpg
Yea I just saw that piece earlier when looking at pictures. I found those pieces on a Mopar site but they are $69.95 each! Yikes! I think I'm gonna wait and search eBay until I find some.

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yeah, those smaller pieces can kill you because they're rarely sold separately and often not included with the consoles. I made sure I got them when I bought my console. Swapping with someone who wants your jump seat is the way to go if you can work out the logistics.

Ruiner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Yeah, those smaller pieces can kill you because they're rarely sold separately and often not included with the consoles. I made sure I got them when I bought my console. Swapping with someone who wants your jump seat is the way to go if you can work out the logistics.

Or luck out at a wrecker.

They're definitely a hard find.