2013 Interior LED Swap Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RocketFoot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is there something different with 2013 interior lights? I have seen several places that 12's and 14's are easy to swap out for LED's but 13's have some kind of different map light panel that is a bear to take apart and I also saw that people with 13's had problems with the lights not working after LED swap? Does anyone know for sure? I have a 2013 Bighorn.

Fire Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have a 2013 and the lights in the map lights are the same as the reverse lights plate lights and the cargo lights when removing the map lights I did have to put a pair of tweezers up in there to pull the old bulb out but other than that had no problems hope this helps

OP
OP
RocketFoot

RocketFoot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2013 and the lights in the map lights are the same as the reverse lights plate lights and the cargo lights when removing the map lights I did have to put a pair of tweezers up in there to pull the old bulb out but other than that had no problems hope this helps
Were you able to pop the clear lens out of the map lights or did you have to drop the whole map light panel?