Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Usedpartsking

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys my first post. Wanted to tell you that this forum is awsome. It's helped me out a few times already in a short period of time. Well here's my situation. I just bought a 14 ram 1500 sport crew cab, trucks loaded. But my tach wasn't working when I purchased it wholesale thru my cuz dealers license. The truck has 20k on it. So I take it to the dealer to get it fixed and they tell me the truck came from Canada and the warranty is voided. Has anyone heard of this before? I called ram they said nothing I can do. So I need a cluster for a 14 ram w navi. Any help would b great

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Go over to the for sale section their is usually one for sale there. Even the 3.5" cluster does Navi. But the 7' is alot nicer.

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
I don't know if the gauge cluster has anything to do with navigation or not. I think 350 or so is the going price for a used one, then you have to get it programmed to your miles which might be another $100 or so. If that even fixes your problem. Does everything else work on the cluster? If so, I would try to find a disconnected wire somewhere before spending that cash. Does your cluster show KPH mainly with MPH smaller? I assume most Canadian vehicles have KPH showing. (I know the evic can show either, I'm talking about around the gauge with the needle). If its MPH, that cluster may have been changed already. Sorry, random thoughts here but you never know.

Crazy how a truck built in Mexico sold in Canada has no warranty in the middle. So if you take it north, will they honor the warranty?

http://www.ramforum.com/f21/13_premium_cluster_-_gas_-_29k_miles-85033/

Last edited:

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Your warranty may still be valid in Canada, bit they will only replace with a KPH cluster.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
U

Usedpartsking

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They said the would honor the warranty in Canada... But it's just way to far for me. It would b cheaper to buy one at the dealer... I had a master tech at dodge chk it and test confirmed its the cluster... So I'm on the hunt for one w about 23k.... Thanks again guys..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990