Console to Jump Seat Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

havokeachday

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi guys,

Just picked up a diesel 2010 RAM 3500 crew cab (the size below mega) today and am really needing to swap the console for the jump seat.

I've seen several posts on here about doing swaps, but my biggest issue now is getting a black leather jump seat, so my first question was whether or not anybody else is doing a swap the other way and wanted to trade parts. (I would use ebay as a form of escrow)

As I mentioned above, it's a crew cab, so the center console in the rear has RCA jacks, seat heater controls and vents, so I need something that has the same options as well.

Also, if someone wants to just chime in with a parts list in the event nobody is interested in swapping, or they jsut don't have the right parts, that would help me a bunch as well.

Thanks guys!

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wish I could help, I would love to get a center but need the funds. I only have a grey cloth jump with rear vents.

deangtp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have an express with the 20% front seat. I added black leather to my truck. I would trade you. It has HVAC vents in the back of it, but none of that other business. I'm in Kansas city

OP
OP
H

havokeachday

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry Dean, I went ahead and bought one on Ebay. I'll have my console up there for sale after I get the seat installed for anyone that's interested.

Disturbed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
Was yours with the pocket or the shifter? It should be the pocket being a 3500 but thought I'd ask.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Sorry Dean, I went ahead and bought one on Ebay. I'll have my console up there for sale after I get the seat installed for anyone that's interested.
Hey can you link me to your console for sale on ebay please? I'm looking to buy one asap. Thanks.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990